- Shorter than the original rip-stick, it is better suited to smaller riders and those who want to do more tricks
- High tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Slip-resistant concave deck platforms and high-grade urethane wheels
- Rubber padded steel torsion bar
- No assembly required
- Simple enough for a 6-yr-old, sturdy enough for a 15-yr-old
Razor has been a leading developer of outdoor products since day one. Their line of products include everything from scooters to snowboards and surfboards. Since their appearance on the sports scene in 2000, they have become an icon of American culture.
Share this Post